Wales Short Breaks and Special Offers
weekend and mid-week getaways to Wales
Wales is often overlooking as a marvellous short break destination. With castles galore in every state of repair, they are the perfect place to let your imagination run riot. For the outdoor enthusiast there is everything from white-water rafting to spectacular climbing and hiking and for the not so fit, a train takes visitors to the summit of Mount Snowdon. Enjoy vibrant Cardiff, the Victorian resort of Llandudno and don't miss Tenby.
Wales Short Break Ideas
- Hotel & Rail Breaks - choose your hotel and add return rail fare for a carefree, car free short break in Wales
- Create your own Hotel Break - for short breaks & packages throughout England with a wide selection of hotels and the option to add return rail fare and admission tickets to a range of world-class attractions
- Spur-of-the-Moment Wales - check here for the latest Welsh hotel break offers and late availability, ideal for when you decide that you need to get away now
- Welsh Hotels by Destination - browse hotels by location all around Wales
Top Short Break Destinations in Wales
- Brecon Beacons Short Breaks - sitauted just to the north of Cardiff, this marvellous area of high peaks and green valleys is just waiting to be explored
- Cardiff Short Breaks - the rejuvinated waterfront had brought Cardiff right into the 21st century as a vibrant, cosmopolitan city
- Llandudno Short Breaks - perched on the north coast of Wales, this lovely Victorian traditional seaside resort lies under the shadow of the Great Orme
- Snowdonia Short Breaks - spectacular views at every turn, chrystal clear lakes and tumbling waterfalls will keep your camera clicking!
- Tenby - this delightful fishing harbour on the west coast offers watersports galore in a spectacular setting