South Holland Hotels | Hotels in South Holland
South Holland combines museums and castles, attractive woodland and pretty countryside, with one of the most important cultural centres in The Netherlands, Rotterdam.
With two provinces to explore, read more in our find and book section, which will link you directly to an area page, or use the Site Search box above to go straight to your destination in the region.
Find and book hotels throughout South Holland
- Limburg Hotels - the Southernmost province in the Netherlands, Limburg is also the oldest
- Noord Brabant Hotels - the second largest province within Holland, Noord-Brabant is known primarily for it's outstanding natural beauty
- Utrecht Province Hotels - has attractive landscapes, working farms, an interesting history, and is home to the lively university city of Utrecht City Hotels, which has a great number of museums, medieval churches and crowded terraces along the Oudegracht
- Zeeland Hotels - Zeeland has great beaches and is good for both walking and cycling.
- Zuid-Holland Hotels - the north of the province is the Netherlands' primary bulb-growing area, while to the south lie Delft Hotels and the unusually modern architectural city of Rotterdam Hotels