Pitlochry Short Breaks & Special Offers
weekend breaks and mid-week getaways in Pitlochry
Backed by imposing Ben Vrackie, Pitlochry offers lovely scenery and is known as the "Gateway to the Highlands". These factors make Pitlochry an ideal place to stay for a short break. There are plenty of walks along the River Tummel and in the woodlands surrounding the shores of Loch Faskally. After your outdoor adventure, warm up with a wee-dram and tour at Edradour Distillery - Scotland's smallest. We offer a wide choice of Pitlochry short break ideas and Pitlochry late offers.
Pitlochry Short Break Ideas
- Pitlochry Breaks by Rail - Let the Train Take the Strain - Pitlochry breaks inclusive of hotel + rail travel
- Luxury Highland Pampering - luxury pampering is the order of the day at this 4* hotel set in 48 acres of parkland and commanding stunning views of the surrounding Highlands. There is also a whole host of leisure facilities to enjoy
- Highland Country House Living - set above Pitlochry town centre, with stunning vistas of the Tummel Valley, this 12 bedroomed 4* hotel is a country house idol
- Pitlochry Spur-of-the-Moment Breaks- check here for Pitlochry hotel break offers and late availability, ideal for when you decide you need to get-away NOW!
Pitlochry Short Break Hotel Selections
- Pitlochry Central Hotels - hotels in the centre of Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Bed and Breakfasts - B & B accommodation listings