Luxembourg Tourist Information & Visitor Guide
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg has a wealth of landscapes, rural hamlets and a fairy tale feel to the country. Its cosmopolitan capital city Luxembourg has an array of historical and cultural sights to explore right in the heart of Europe. Don't miss a walk on the Corniche, the ramparts that protect the city and known to the locals as the best balcony in the world as the views both of the city and the valley are great.
- Pétrusse and Bock - The city of Luxembourg is surrounded by a network of over 14 miles of underground tunnel set into the rock.
- Corniche - a pedestrian walkway that runs along the Alzette Valley on the city ramparts
- General Patton Memorial Museum - contains more than 1,000 photographs and documents pertaining to the German invasion in May 1940
- Palais Grand-Ducal - during the Spanish occupation it served as the city’s Town Hall and parts of the façade exhibit Spanish/ Moorish influences
- Place d’Armes - the city’s liveliest and most popular square is located at the heart of the pedestrian area of Luxembourg
- Vianden Castle - enter this enchanting 11th century gem to admire antique weaponry and armour, ornate furniture, and a Gobelin tapestry
Plan your visit to Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Hotels - view and choose a place to stay in Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Attractions - browse a list of sightseeing attractions in Luxembourg