London Tourist Information & Visitor Guide
Buzzing with energy, alive with colour and blessed with a heritage that stretches back to time immemorial, London combines cutting-edge style with timeless splendour, jostling crowds with peaceful parks. A sparkling entertainment scene compliments restaurants from around the world promoting a unique international atmosphere. Find quiet squares and riotous fun in one of the world's great capital cities.
- Buckingham Place - enjoy the magnificent facade of this iconic Palace that faces the beautiful St. James' Park
- Houses of Parliament & Big Ben - hear for yourself the chimes of the world's most famous clock and see the regal splendour of Britain's seat of government
- Museums & Galleries - where do I begin, the National Portrait Gallery, the Science Museum, the Victoria & Albert, Tate Britain, Tate Modern - too much to see
- London Parks - Hyde Park, Regent's Park, Green Park and St James' Park - just some of the peaceful green spaces to sit back and enjoy the horizon
- Theatre Land - enjoy the colour and excitement of a world-class West End shows - a worthy rival to Broadway