Loch Ness Short Breaks & Special Offers
weekend breaks and mid-week getaways in Loch Ness
Scotland's most famous loch is renowned the world over for its famous resident - Nessie, the Loch Ness monster. Learn all about her in Drumnadrochit or maybe catch a glimpse from the ruins of Urquhart Castle. The 'Capital of the Highlands', Inverness, is close by and makes an ideal base for a Loch Ness shortbreak with its restaurants, shops and attractions. We offer a wide choice of Loch Ness short break ideas and Loch Ness late offers.
Loch Ness Short Break Ideas
- Drumnadrochit Delight - Good Guest Reviews - this 3* Inn is conveniently located between Drumnadrochit and Urquhart Castle, near the Great Glen Way and only 15 miles from Inverness
- Loch Ness Views - a diverse Loch Ness hotel with a character and class of its own. Its grace & charm is complimented by natural décor, modernism and a genuine, warm hospitality
- Relaxing Inverness Break - a 3* superior hotel located in the heart of the city centre. After exploring the city and surrounding countryside relax in the leisure centre & spa
- Loch Ness Spur-of-the-Moment Breaks- check here for Loch Ness hotel break offers and late availability, ideal for when you decide you need to get-away NOW!
Loch Ness Short Break Hotel Selections
- Drumnadrochit Hotels - set on the shores of Loch Ness and home to Urquhart Castle
- Fort Augustus Hotels - situated at the Southern end of Loch Ness on the Caledonian Canal
- Inverness Hotels - the 'Capital of the Highlands' sits between Loch Ness and the Moray Firth. Its lively centre offers shopping, entertainment, restaurants and tourist attractions