Edinburgh Tourist Information & Visitor Guide
Edinburgh, the inspiring capital of Scotland, is a historic, cosmopolitan and cultured city. Explore the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace and more in this diverse, thriving centre. From the dominating castle at the heart of the city to the new Scottish Parliament building, inspiration, creativity and vibrancy are in the air everywhere in Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh Castle - experience one of the world's most famous castles
- Historic City Centre - The UNESCO World Heritage Site at the heart of the city combines the medieval Old Town, the Georgian New Town and award winning modern architecture. A stroll through the city's streets show Edinburgh's timeless elegance, steeped in fascinating history.
- Museums & Galleries - Edinburgh's world-ranking museums and galleries tell the story of a fascinating past mixed with contemporary exhibitions.
- Shopping - Whatever you're after, Edinburgh has something to suit. From the High Street favourites of Princes Street, funky boutiques of the West End and designer chic of the New Town, shoppers will be spoilt for choice.
Plan your visit to Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Hotels - view and choose a place to stay
- Edinburgh Attractions - places to visit, where to eat and shopping
- Edinburgh Short Breaks - offers and ideas in Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Airport - information and accommodation for Edinburgh Airport